piątek, 9 stycznia 2009

Re pure joy

Dear visitors from abroad. As I have noticed certain number of visits on my blog from abroad right after publishing the post "Pure joy", I feel like to give you my warm welcome and invite you to feel free to give the comments on the blog. However I write here in my mother language, which is obviously polish, for the once who could not follow the words, its own language can speak only the photos I did and enclosed to this blog. Hope it could be enough.
As long as the comments will stick to English I could try to reply. Other languages will be hard for me to go, however simple German I may understand, Swedish is the past for me since I do not use it since many years and Russian is rather useless as I did not noticed any visitor from such direction.
I do hope the "pure joy" post was the kind of the one you have been searching for. Otherwise, I feel sorry but could not offer you such the service as some were searching for I guess. To make it clear I have to give my statement asking very first time myself what the kind is my blog like?
This is the adventure with photography, words as well as with me. Place free from bullshit, fakes and artificiality. Which I actually proved with making this post, right? Who like it, please come more often. If not than other contents I am sure it is easy to find on particular services.
Regards
Greg

11 komentarzy:

abnegat.ltd pisze...

Dear Agregat.
I understand you are going to spread out the famous name of Zadore overseas ;)
Well done.

Zadora pisze...

Not really. I was kind this time, wasn't I? Or shall I did it Lucy's way (re your letters reedited with her into stronger form)?

abnegat.ltd pisze...

Don't even think about it ;D At least if you don't intend to lose all yours audience ...

abnegat.ltd pisze...

If you want to, I can deliver a small sample of her creativness.. Horrible story with fear and tears ;DDD

Zadora pisze...

The audience searching here for just "pure joy" I would not be able to hold on the blog with the content as it is until now. So no matter. The other once have good sence of humor and are able to smile and joy the sample you may deliver. Let's try. Just give first proper explanation, pls!

abnegat.ltd pisze...

Not today, unfortunetly. I have to copy a letter - I can't produce so sofisticated substance ;)

Zadora pisze...

Lack of sufficiant background. Poor education;)) You might take extra lessons with Lucy!:D

Zadora pisze...

You shall deliver genuine text and altered one. For easier comparison. And for more pure joy!

abnegat.ltd pisze...

I know... But - what can I do - I've never been a military man... To make so marvellous output, you have to be at least a corporal.

I'll try to find decent trial. I promise ;)

abnegat.ltd pisze...

BTW - PURE JOY RULEZ!!!

(ver. key: pre rool ;D)

Zadora pisze...

As long as we talk about a cooperating pairs, one person at least have to know the military drill. I was always wandering how is it working becouse when I observe the results so the guys are paing the service but the girls are getting any drill skills! So it is the same in your DCU. You pay medical service and Luccy knows and is constantly introducing such the drill habits!:) Pure joy vs. poor Abi!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin